The Center for Orthopaedics at Lima Memorial
Health System is designed to meet the specific needs of
Whether total joint replacement or surgery for a fractured hip
or sports injury is required, experts from LMHS work together
to provide you and your family the education and expertise
necessary for a full recovery.
From your initial visit with an orthopaedic physician until you
are home, Lima Memorial is with you every step of the way.
- Private patient suites.
- In-room therapy for privacy and comfort.
- Comfortable in-room accommodations for visitors.
- Post-operative, recovery and therapy within the same room -
only leaving the room for the actual surgery.
- Private conference room.
- Joint replacement patients are encouraged to attend Lima
Memorial's Total Joint Replacement Clinic and learn what to expect
before, during and after the procedure.
- Prior to a hospital stay, orthopaedic patients will meet with
an orthopaedic physician to discuss the details of surgery,
post-operative care and therapy.
- Our staff will facilitate your discharge with social services,
rehab services, home health and physician follow-up.